This Privacy Advisory is derived also by the European Community Recommendation “Raccomandazione n. 2/2001” issued by the European Authorities, relatively to personal data information processing/privacy gathered under the Group regulated by the art. 29 Directive n. 95/46/CE. Minimal prerequisites for the online personal data information processing are adopted on May 17 2001 including modality, time measurements, information, all such information that the data information managers need to provide users upon users connection to their web sites, regardless motivations and reasons for such web connections.
The “PERSONAL DATA/PRIVACY MANAGER”.
in compliance with art. 28 del D. Lgs. 196/2003, is Forte16 S.r.l. headquartered in Viale Antonio Gramsci 16, 50136 Florence, with legal representative, Tel +39 0555321990 – email:firstname.lastname@example.org. By contacting Forte16 srl Company, it is possible to obtain the updated list of the person in charge of PERSONAL DATA/PRIVACY. Pursuant to the art. 29 del D. Lgs. 196/2003, the Responsible of the Privacy data and system administrator for the web internet site, www.myforteflorence.com and its platform host and automatic reservation platform/system, www.blastnessbooking.com, embedded in turn in the website itself, is BLASTNESS S.r.l. company, headquartered in P.zza J.F. Kennedy 27, 19125 La Spezia (SP), Tel. 0187 599737- Fax 0187 020349 – email: email@example.com.
LOCATION OF PRIVACY DATA PROCESSING.
The data processing connected to the web sites are located c/o the individual/entity responsible of the Privacy data processing. No data derived from this web site shall be transferred from the two companies to third parties unless it is relative to the specific transaction taking place, or subject by law, rules and regulations. Data provided by the user to complete the reservation process, are saved into the BLASTNESS S.r.l. database, proprietary owner of the booking engine (www.blastnessbooking.com) and applied/embedded to the www.myforteflorence.com web site for the processing of all personal data in connection with the above captures web site.
BLASTENSS S.r.l. company provider of such services for Forte16 web site provides the acquired data to Forte16 Srl PERSONAL DATA/PRIVACY MANAGER. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING. Personal data voluntarily and non mandatorily provided by users in the act of asking information about the hotel services, (prices, room availability conference rooms, etc.), register themselves to the newsletter, perform on line reservation procedures, or send inquiries or send CVs and offers to work/collaborate or ask for employment, are used only for the purpose of performing and completing such actions/services, and are not communicated to third parties, unless such communication is required by law or be essential for the completion of such services. In particular, the personal data sent by the users, are stored and processed electronically directly or indirectly via third parties previously authorized (email services, hosting services, etc) with the purpose of:
- check the availability of the requested room in front of anonymous information which included the arrival date, number of nights, number of adults and children;
- allow you to make and confirm your reservation by providing a guarantee of their data credit card;
- use the credit card issued to guarantee for any charge as a penalty in case of cancellation after the deadline allowed for exercising the right of withdrawal defined in the booking confirmation, or in case of no-show on the agreed date (procedure no show);
- promote business email in accordance with paragraph 4 of Art. 130 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003;
- provide feedback on our hotel services (room availability, prices, conference rooms, catering, etc.);
- Register in the newsletter to receive periodic commercial communications or promotional;
- assess any applications received compatibly with any internal requirements;
- statistical purposes in an anonymous form (to assess the number of accesses, etc.).
- Comply with current obligations of administrative, accounting and tax, and for compliance with laws and regulations.
The data we process may include sensitive data as defined by subsection d art. 4 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 or "personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations religious, philosophical, political or trade union membership and personal data disclosing health and sex life "voluntarily provided by you in the form of notes from the reservation, because instrumental to the provision of our services (food allergies, people with disabilities, information on health status, etc.). The data will be processed in accordance with the authorization of the General Authority for the Protection of Personal Data # 5 released to the data and the operations necessary to fulfill the pre-contractual obligations also that the hotel takes in its field of activity, provide specific goods or services required. Under Article. 26 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, any sensitive data will be handled in the strictest confidence and will not be disseminated.
The Company Forte16 srl will evaluate the applications received for the potential applications to the hotel or as they might arise in the near future. The curriculum will be communicated to Forte16 Srl company which provides accounting, tax and administrative services to Forte16. The storage duration time of curricula deemed "interesting" is one year and they will be treated in full compliance with the minimum security measures laid down in Art. 33, 34 and 35 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. Gentiles candidates are invited to respect the following rules in the transmission of curricula in electronic format:
- respecting the completion of their curriculum European size;
- sending the resume in PDF format;
- avoiding to include in their curriculum sensitive data (concerning, in particular, health status, ethnicity, religion, philosophical or political) is not relevant in connection with the offer of work;
- giving consent to the processing of sensitive data relevant to the establishment of an employment relationship (eg minority group). The Company will provide appropriate information in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, during any interviews with the candidates. The purpose of the processing involved in the management of the curriculum will affect activities closely related to the assessment, recruitment and selection of personnel, with the objectives of cooperation, taking a temporary or permanent employment, internships, or to enable the successful applicant to prepare his thesis degree at our headquarters.
COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION.
At Forte16 srl your personal information from the website www.forte16.com may be handled only by officially appointed and trained personnel on the subject of privacy and security on personal data. Sensitive and personal data of those concerned, if necessary, may be disclosed to:
- Blastness srl company as Head of external processing;
- to organizations or public offices on the basis of legal obligations and/or contractual obligations;
- to debt collection companies and banks for the management of receipts and payments arising out of the living room;
- Forte16 srl company which provides administrative services, tax and accounting services to My Forte Relais de Charme;
- to any consultants and external companies specifically charged that on our behalf are engaged in consulting and tax;
- to employees or service suppliers when such disclosure is necessary for the use by the individual hotel services;
TYPES OF DATA
Navigation data. The software applications designed to operate this website acquire during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the normal protocol IP Internet communication. This information is not collected to be associated directly to specific individuals, but by their very nature could, through processing and subsequent correlation with data from third parties (providers), allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, date and time of the request, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the size of reply file from the server, the code number indicating the status of the response given by the server (ok, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The court might need to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site and could use the data in question; except for the above, the data on web contacts for more than seven days. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site except for this possibility, the data on web contacts for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by users. Optional, explicit and voluntary entering of information such as e-mail addresses are listed on this site, involves the acquisition of the sender's necessary to respond to requests, and any other data included in the message.
Google Analytics https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Google Analytics is an analysis tool from Google that helps website owners and app to understand how visitors interact with the content of their website (pages visited, time spent browsing, etc.) Providing useful statistics designed to optimize and improve browsing the website without identifying the navigator.
_utma 2 years
_utmt 10 minutes
_utmb 30 minutes
_utmc until the closing of the session
_utmz 6 months
_utmv 2 years
Google Adwords http://www.google.it/adwords/?sourceid=awo&subid=ww-et-awhp_nelsontest_con&clickid
Promotes Google search services offered by the hotel without collecting or monitoring information can personally identify a user.
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can also choose not to accept them or restrict their use. Disabling cookies may lead to problems in the navigation of the website or limitations in the enjoyment of all the services of the site (eg reservation, access to the private, etc.). If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can modify the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.). If you want to change the settings of your cookies, entering the settings of the various browsers, the following are brief instructions on how to do this in the four most popular browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer: click the icon 'Tools' in the top right and select 'Internet Options'. In the pop-up window, select the section 'Privacy' in which you can change the settings of your cookies. Google Chrome: click the wrench in the upper right corner and select 'Settings'. At this point, select 'Show Advanced Settings' (' Under the hood '') in which you can change the settings of your cookies. Mozilla Firefox: pull-down menu in the upper left corner, select 'Options'. In the pop-up select 'Privacy'. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies. Safari: Go to the setting-down menu in the upper right corner, select 'Preferences'. Select 'Security' and here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
RULES OF TREATMENT
Personal data is processed in print and/or with automated instruments for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect and unauthorized data access.
USERS' RIGHTS. The subjects whose personal data is treated, have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of such data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (art. 7 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003). According to the same article one has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data in violation of the law, and oppose any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment. Requests should be addressed to the Company Forte16 Srl, owner of the personal/sensitive data. The following are the full rights. Art. 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning yourself, even if not yet registered, and data communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a. the origin of personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of treatment;
c. the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d. the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
The subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b. to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 - Code for the protection of personal data to those who interact with web services of the company Forte16 Srl Issuing hotel services for Forte16 Florence accessible electronically from the address: www.myforteflorence.com