Viale Antonio Gramsci, 2 – 50132 Firenze
P.I. e C. F. 06681950488
This page describes the modalities of managament of the web site with reference to the processing and elaboration of personal data of users who consult it. This privacy advisory is also provided pursuant to current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Regulation No. 679-2016 and Legislative Decree 196/2003), for individuals in relation and interacting with services and activities offered by FORTE16 S.r.l. company – the latter, offering hotel and reception services for MyForte Relais de Charme & SPA in Florence, and beeing accessible on line at the url: http://www.myforteflorence.com/ any link.
The information is provided only for the FORTE16 View & SPA website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
In relation to your personal data you can exercise all the rights provided by the articles 13 (data collected from the interested party) and 14 (data not collected from the interested party) of the RGPD (GDPR) 679/2016, such as for example the modification, cancellation, correction and anything else required by the law by contacting the data controller: FORTE16 S.r.l., Viale Antonio Gramsci, 16 - 50132 Florence, tel: +39 055 5321990, email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
FORTE16 S.r.l. collects data both independently (at the time of online booking from its website and upon receiving guests) and through External Managers (hotel booking portals and travel agencies): the latter are the means that triggers our Data Processing as Holder.
Legal basis of the treatment
The legal basis that applies to data processing is the consent of the interested party, requested from time to time and separate from the conferment obtained during the online booking and registration phase at MyForte Relais de Charme & SPA.
External Data Processor
Pursuant to EU Regulation no. 679 of 2016, the Data Processor as well as System Administrator for the management of the website http://www.myforteflorence.com/ and the online booking platform www.blastnessbooking.com integrated into the site itself is the company BLASTNESS S.r.l. with registered office in Piazza Castello, 26 20121 Milano (MI), Tax Code and VAT number 01195440118 – email: email@example.com
Personal data processing operations and related purposes
Each section described below allows the collection of data for the specific purpose: failure to complete the fields marked as mandatory (highlighted by affixing an asterisk) will correspond to a failure to provide data, preventing data processing and therefore will prevent the execution of the requested service.
Your personal data object of the provision of the multiple hospitality services at our facility will be collected by FORTE16 S.r.l and its technical partner Blastness S.r.l., will be recorded and processed on paper and/or with the aid of electronic means and may be stored in special databases and will not be used for other purposes, other than the obligatory ones envisaged by the current Public Safety legislation;
• * 'Booking' page - the profile of users requesting information via the 'Booking' page will be used by FORTE16 S.r.l. for MyForte Relais de Charme & SPA’s unique hospitality operations;
• * 'Contact' page - the profile of users requesting information via the 'Contact' page will be used by FORTE16 S.r.l. for communication purposes relating to the single request obtained from MyForte Relais de Charme & SPA;
• 'Mailing list' (newsletter) - the profile of users who subscribe to the 'Newsletter' will be used by FORTE16 S.r.l. for purposes of periodic information and advertising communication relating to MyForte Relais de Charme & SPA;
The data collected (country of origin, details of the pages visited and duration of permanence within the aforementioned pages) will be used for the preparation of studies and statistical and market research - please read the specific information.
All data is collected for the legitimate interest of the Holder and will not be "disseminated", they will not be published or communicated to third parties, either in Italy, within the European Union or outside the EU, while they may be known by the staff of FORTE16 S.r.l. who will have received appropriate training and from its technical partner Blastness S.r.l., sealed by compliance with the GDPR as appointed and listed under the External Data Processor.
FORTE16 S.r.l. undertakes not to use personal data reported as inaccurate until the inaccuracy has been rectified.
Freedom to give consent, consequences of refusal, data retention period.
• Booking - the provision of your data is optional. However, in case of refusal of consent for the purposes indicated, we will be unable to host you. The data received will be kept for the minimum duration established by legal obligations.
• 'Contacts' - the provision of your data is optional. However, in case of refusal of consent for the purposes indicated, we will be unable to provide you with an answer. The data received will be kept for 6 months.
• Mailing list (newsletter) - the provision of your data is optional. However, in the event of refusal of consent for the purposes indicated, we will be unable to provide you with the periodic communication services. The data received will be kept until revoked by the interested party.
• cookies - the collection of data in aggregate mode is automatic and linked to navigation on the site's pages. If you do not want this to happen, you must stop browsing the site itself or you can proceed with changing the configuration and the options available through the instructions on the internet page.
Rights referred to in articles 13 and 14 of the RGPD (GDPR) 679/2016
The interested party will be able to consciously control and manage the flow of their data and, in particular, will be able to exercise the following rights:
• (I) right of access to data,
• (II) the right to request rectification, cancellation, or limitation of processing,
• (III) the right to object to the processing,
• (IV) the right to data portability,
• (V) the right to revoke consent to processing, at any time e
• (VI) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
It will be possible to exercise all the rights provided for by the articles 13 (data collected from the interested party) and 14 (data not collected from the interested party) of the RGPD (GDPR) 679/2016, by contacting the data controller directly mentioned in the Data Controller paragraph.